Coffee shops in Playa Del Carmen
Are you looking for a nice cup of coffee? Perhaps somewhere to enjoy a book or log on as well? Here are some coffee shops in Playa Del Carmen for you to check out. We try to recommend local coffee houses for you and ones you might really like.
Each coffee shop has a link so you can see photos and more information.
- Chou Chou Café. Location:20th Avenue and the corner of 24th Street. Hours: 6:30am-9:00pm Tuesday-Sundays. Closed Mondays. Description: This place has amazing coffee at prices that will make you think about going to the chain coffee shops. Besides great coffee they have pastries and food. There is also Wi-Fi. We think this place has some of the best coffee in Playa Del Carmen. See our video here about this coffee shop in Playa Del Carmen.
- Ah Cacao. Has three locations all along 5th Avenue. Locations: 5th Avenue and Constituyentes Avenue, 5th Avenue and 30th Street, and 5th Avenue between 38th Street and 40th Street. Hours: 7:15am-11:30pm at all three locations. Description: Local chain with great Mayan hot chocolate and chocolate specialties including coffee. See our video about these coffee houses here.
- Café Antoinette. Location: Calle 3 Sur between 5th Avenue and the Cozumel Ferry Pier on the north side of the street. Hours: Monday-Sunday 8:00am-9:00pm. Description: Small coffee shop on the south end of town with some pastries with French accent. See our video here about this place!
- The Coffee Stop. Location: 10th Street between 10th Avenue and 15th Avenue. Hours: Monday- Saturday 8:00 ish-8:00pm Sunday is about 9:00-about 2:00. Description: Friendly little coffee shop in the middle of Playa Del Carmen.
- Sabrina Café. Location: Constituyentes Avenue between 10th Avenue and 15th Avenue on the south side. Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:00am-9:00pm, Sundays 7:00am-4:00pm. Description: Italian style with good espresso and pastries. You will find mostly locals here and Italian locals at that. That means the espresso must be good!
What is your favorite coffee shop in Playa Del Carmen? Let us know in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.