Private transfer from Cancun Airport to Tulum
Since Tulum is a little father away from the airport then other destinations tourist go to in the Rivera Maya, you might be more likely to want a direct connection to get to your hotel or rental. A transfer from the Cancun Airport to Tulum takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Booking an airport transfer is the best way to get to your hotel in Tulum in our opinion.
We have asked around about what transfer services everyone liked and what was recommended. We teamed up with them so you can get the best prices and service. You can check the price to your hotel below on the Book Now button. Tip: Booking round trip can save you up to $25 USD.
Prices for a transfer from Cancun Airport to Tulum
These transfers from Cancun Airport to Tulum are private and are only for you and who is accompanying you. The price is for the entire van and not per person. All fees and taxes are included. Travel insurance is included as well.
- Cancun Airport to Tulum for 1-3 people-one way $100 USD. Round trip $175 USD.
- For 4-7 people from Cancun Airport to Tulum-one way $110 USD. Round trip $200 USD.
- Cancun Airport to Tulum for 8-10 people-one way $115 USD. Round trip $220 USD.
Why a private transfer is a good option from the Cancun Airport to Tulum
Here are some reasons why we recommend this option for getting to Tulum.
- It is the fastest way to get to your hotel or rental.
- It can cost less than the public bus especially for larger groups and much faster.
- Less stress and hassle. Your private driver is waiting at the airport for you.
- No negotiating with a taxi driver over prices and no surprise fees.
- More space than a taxi so you can relax on your way to Tulum.
- Bilingual driver waiting for you at the Cancun Airport.
- No waiting in line to get a rental car and no need to think about driving in Mexico. It also gives you the option to just rent a car for the days you need it.
More information for your time in Tulum
We hope you have a great vacation while in the Tulum area. Here is one guide we have made for people visiting the Tulum area for the best things to do in Tulum. It covers nearby cenotes, lagoons, beaches and more.
Do you have any questions or comments about a transfer from Cancun Airport to Tulum? Let us know in the comment section below.