- The Pitted Date vegan restaurant and just a cool spot to eat!
- Dinner restaurants for the “special night out” in Playa Del Carmen
- Que Huevos, the small Colosio cafe serving up casual breakfast on 5th Avenue
- Visiting the idlylic fishermans village of San Felipe
- The expats guide to traveling your new country, Mexico!
- Dinning at the Mystic Restaurant in Xpu Ha
- The best things to do in the Riviera Maya during your vacation in Mexico!
- What Xenotes Park like?
Arts & Culture
Here is an interesting look at street art in Playa Del Carmen. At first look, Playa Del Carmen [...]
Every Thursday night there are artist that set up easel on 5th Avenue. This program has [...]
Carnival in Playa Del Carmen Mention “carnival” and thoughts of Brazil and Caribbean [...]
Some places have butter sculpting others have ice sculptures, but here we have sand sculptures. [...]