Are you looking to get to your hotel or rental as smooth as possible from the airport? Does the thought of renting a car seem like too much to take on during your vacation? Well a private transfer from the Cancun Airport to Playa Del Carmen might just be the best option for getting there and back. Here is why.
Transfers from Cancun Airport to Playa Del Carmen
We have looked over the transportation options for you. This transfer company has a great reputation and provides service to all destinations along the Riviera Maya including Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum. They make it easy to get from the airport to your holiday destination and start having fun.
If you are interesting in booking a private transfer you can do so here in this link.
Top reason to book a private transfers to and from the Cancun Airport
- Reasonable prices especially for a group.
- Fast transfer to your hotel or rental property.
- You can take ADO public bus to Playa Del Carmen but then most likely you need to take a taxi to your hotel. This can take time and add to your expense. It is also hard with luggage.
- Some large all inclusive hotels that offer free transfer service have large 60 passenger busses that wait for guest. This is good but you have to wait for all the other people to get on and when you get to the hotel you will checking in with a large group. For just a little bit of money you can be on your way and beat the crowds.
- English speaking driver that can answer any question you have.
- You can pay in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars or Mexican Pesos.
- Is very cost effective. It can be as low as $8.50 USD per person one way.
- For larger groups it can be cheaper then taxis.
- Professional drivers.
- Detailed arrival information for you and easy booking.
- Optional stop for a restaurant or shopping can be added to your journey. See below.
Add a stop on your way from Cancun Airport
As mentioned above one of the benefits of private transfers is the fact you can also include a stop at a grocery store. This is great if you are staying in a condo and want to stock up without having to do a separate trip out with taxis. For example a stop at Walmart is $30USD for one hour. Usually this is sufficient but more time can be booked if you want.
You can also book a restaurant stop. If you are coming in after a long flight and want to grab something to eat before unpacking, this is a great option. Here are some easy and fun restaurants to stop at on your way to your destination. None of these are on 5th Avenue because that might take more time then you want. These are all around 30th Avenue in the center of Playa Del Carmen.
- El Fogon-Mexican tacos and always a good way to start your vacation. There are two easy locations in the center of Playa. They have beer and drinks also! This is a low cost restaurant. You can read more about El Fogon in our article about the best place for tourist to get tacos!
- Nativo Restaurant– This is a casual and fun local place that serves up good juice and Mexican plates. It is very affordable and fresh. They have two location almost next to each other on 30th Avenue. We like the new one on 30th Avenue and 20th Street.
- 3XL Burgers– This restaurant might be perfect if you want to shop at Walmart and grab something to eat because it is right across the street. This is a good burger place and usually someone speaks English there.
- If you are looking for something special or particular, see our full Restaurant Guide to Playa Del Carmen here.
Note: A shopping stop or restaurant stop must be booked ahead of time so they can schedule out their drivers for other guest.
Transfers from Cancun Airport to Playa Del Carmen and back
It is just as easy to get back to the airport using this company as well. They will make sure you make your flight and get you to the airport on time. Tip: book a roundtrip and you can save money on your overall transportation cost. You can save $10 USD -$35 USD by booking roundtrip.
We hope you have an amazing vacation and enjoy getting back and forth to your holiday destination with ease on this private transfer from Cancun Airport to Playa Del Carmen or where ever you are staying.
Do you have any questions or comments about taking a private transfer from the Cancun Airport to your hotel? Let us know in the comments below.