Looking for some good Playa Del Carmen Restaurants? There are so many to choose from and that is why we made this guide. We also added a brief description and restaurant review so you know what ones might be best for you. We always keep this list up to date as well, that is why we put 2020 on it.
Playa Del Carmen Restaurants 2020
Here is how to use this guide. Most restaurants have highlighted names and this will take you to an article with more photos and information that will help you make decisions on where to eat in Playa Del Carmen. Best of all if you want to print this there is a button at the bottom of this page.
See also our guides on our website also where we compare categories of restaurants and make it easier for you to choose the best restaurants while you are here. Below are a few guides for you to check out.
- The Vegetarian, Vegan, Juice and Healthy Eating Restaurant Guide to Playa Del Carmen 
- The Foodies Guide to Playa Del Carmen 
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Playa Del Carmen Guide 
- The Taco Restaurant Guide to Playa Del Carmen 
- Cheap Eats in Playa Del Carmen-Under 100 Pesos! 
- The Best Lunch Deals in Playa Del Carmen! 
- The Best Bakeries and Sweet Treat Guide to Playa Del Carmen 
- The Coffee and Tea Lovers Guide to Playa Del Carmen 
Restaurants in Playa Del Carmen 2019
Asian Restaurants in Playa Del Carmen
- Babe’s Noodles and Bar  Location: 10th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Mondays-closed. Tuesday-Sundays 1:00pm-12 midnight. Description: Asian noodles and other international flavors found at this popular Playa Del Carmen restaurant.
- Nikkori Sushi Restaurant . Location: 10th Avenue at the corner of 32nd street. Hours:Monday-Sunday 1:00pm-11:30pm. Description: Good value restaurant with large menu. Lots of different sushi to choose from and Japanese style dishes.
- Po Thai Restaurant  Location:10th Avenue and the corner of 14 Bis. Hours: Monday-Saturday 4:00pm-11:00pm Closed Sundays. Description: One of the few places you can get Thai food in Playa Del Carmen.
- Soma Restaurant  Location: 10th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Daily from 5:00pm-2:00am. Description: Modern and trendy with very good sushi.
- Sushitlan-Sushi  Locations: 30th Avenue on the corner of 22nd Street. Hours: Monday-Sunday 1:00pm-11:00pm. Description: Sushi restaurant with average sushi.
International Playa Del Carmen Restaurants
- 500 Gramos Grill  Location: This restaurant is just off 5th Avenue between 34th Street and 38th Street. It is on a small Plaza called Plaza San Pedro. On the back left hand side of the plaza is the restaurant. Hours: Wednesday-Mondays 2:00pm-10:45pm. Closed Tuesdays. Description: This restaurant is know for good beef steaks. The price is very affordable, great tasting and probably why this restaurant is busy often.
- Aldea Corazon  Location: 5th Avenue between 14th Street and 16th Street on the east side of the street. Hours: Monday-Sunday 8:00 am to 12:00 am. Description: Nicely decorated restaurant with large garden in the back and right on 5th Avenue. Breakfast is nice here.
- Alux Restaurant  Location: Avenue Juarez between 65th Av & 70th Av, west of Highway 307 Hours: Open Monday-Sunday 5:30pm-11:00pm Description: Most unique restaurant because it is in a cave. Tourist should put this on their list to visit if it means only for drinks.
- Bovino’s Churrascaria  Location: Corner of 10th Avenue and 12th Street. Hours: Daily from 12 noon-12 midnight. Description: Brazilian style steakhouse with international buffet. This is a high end restaurant but offers a good place for special occasions.
- Café Orange  Location: 30th Street between 25th Avenue and 30th Avenue. Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm Closed Sundays. Description: Good lunch option with affordable combos.
- Carboncitos  Location: 4th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Description: This restaurant offers just about everything you can imagine. They have Mexican food, Mayan, steak and seafood.
- Chez Celine  Location: 5th Avenue between 32nd and 34th Streets on the east side. Hours: Open everyday from 8:00 am. -11:00pm. Description: French style café with bakery on premise to add dessert to any meal.
- Chou Chou Café  Location: 20th Avenue and the corner of 24th Street. Hours: 6:30am-9:00pm Tuesday-Sundays. Closed Mondays. Description: Nicely designed café with healthy menu of salads and sandwich type menu items. Very reasonable prices with amazing café.
- Club De Cerveza Location: 5th Avenue between 34th street and 38th Street. Hours: 4:30pm-2:00am Monday-Saturday Closed Sundays. Description: This is one of the best options among Playa Del Carmen restaurants for beer but with surprisingly good bar food that you can make a meal of it.
- 3XL Comida Grande  Location: 8th Street between 25th and 30th Avenues (in front of Walmart)Hours: 1:00pm-11:00pm daily Description: Hamburgers made to order with a large variety of toppings. This Place is clean and fresh and has good sweet potato fries and shakes.
- Cueva Del Chango  Location: 38thSt. just off 5th Avenue between the beach and 5th Avenue. Hours: Mon-Sat. 8:00am-11:00pm Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm. Description: Cool organic designed restaurant in the woods. A nice place to have breakfast.
- Elemento  Location: 25th Avenue between 26th Street and 28th Street. Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm. Closed Sundays. Description: Very well presented food and a great place for lunch with good value.
- El Hongo  Location: El Hongo is on Calle 19 Sur between 80th and 85th Avenues. Hours: Open Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm Saturdays 9:00am-1:30pm Closed Sundays. Description: Funky independent and colorful place out of the center where there are colorful murals on the walls of nearby houses. The food is affordable and has a home cooked feel to it.
- El Sangha-Rito  Location: El Sangha-Rito is on CTM Avenue (AKA 46th Street) between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue on the north side of the street. Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:30am-10:00pm Sundays 8:30am-4:00pm Description: Healthy food option on the north end of the downtown. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served her. There is a large juice selection as well and lunch specials during the week that are affordable.
- El Pechugon Location: Corner of Juarez Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm. Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm. Description: Small street side roast chicken restaurant where you can get a meal package.
- Et Voila  Location: 10th Street between 5th Avenue and 1st Avenue. Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-7:00pm. Saturday and Sunday 7:00am-5:00pm. Description: French style sandwich shop that is popular with divers.
- Ferron’s Jamaican Jerk Chicken  Location: The easiest way to get to Ferron’s is to go up Constituyentes going inland and across the 307 highway. Go to 105th Avenue and turn left. It is just off Constituyentes on the side street, so keep an eye out for it. Hours: Open Tuesdays -Sundays 12:00-5:00pm Closed Mondays. Description: Roast jerk chicken with all the sides. This place is popular with locals more because it is out of the center.
- Frutiyogurth  Location: 34th Street and the corner of 40th Avenue. Hours: Monday -Sunday 8:30am-10:30pm. Description: Healthy option for light eating and juices.
- Indigo Beach Club Restaurant  Location: 14th Street and the beach. Hours: Breakfast is served daily from 8:00am-12:00 noon. Description: One of the only places to eat breakfast on the beach.
- Ipanema’s Grill  Location: 10th Avenue and 10th Street in the center of Playa Del Carmen. Hours: Open daily for lunch and dinner. Description: This is a Brazilian steak house. Here you can eat from the salad bar and have meat brought to your table. This is a more affordable option than some of the other similar style restaurants in Playa Del Carmen.
- The Jumbo Grill  Location: On the street facing Centro Maya Mall. Hours: Open Monday-Sunday 1:00pm-10:00pm Description: Roadside grilled burgers and more. Local favorite with good taste.
- Kaxapa Factory Restaurant Location: 10th Street between 15th Avenue and 20th Avenue. Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 10am-10pm. Description: Venezuelan restaurant with healthy options. This place ranks high among Playa Del Carmen Restaurants because the people are so nice here.
- Keel Restaurant  Location: Keel Restaurant is in the Carmen Hotel on 8th Street and the beach. Hours: Daily from 7:00am-11:00pm. Description: This is a beachfront restaurant in the Carmen Hotel. Gourmet food with casual atmosphere. Some times you can catch live music and dine by the sea.
- La Brocherie Restaurant  Location: 15th Avenue between 4th and 6th St. Hours: Open Monday – Saturdays from about 10:30am-10pm. Description: Enthusiastic owner will whip up French style roast chicken or other good food with good value.
- La Ceiba Restaurant  Location: 30th Avenue between Constituyentes and 20th St. Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:00am-8:00pm, Sundays 7:00am-2:00pm Description: Lively restaurant with great juices connected to local fruit and vegetable market.
- La Jungla de la Riviera . Location: 10th Avenue between 68th Street and 70th Street. Description: Small restaurant with healthy menu items like sandwiches, wraps and juices. They have a nice outside seating area. This is fairly far out of the center so more likely to have locals visit here. Hours: Daily from 7:00am-1:00am
- La Vagabunda Restaurant Locations: There are two locations on 5th Avenue. One between 4th Street and 6th Street and another one between 24th Street and 26th Street. Hours: Open every day from 7:00am-11:30pm. Description: Local looking restaurants with basic food. This restaurant is geared toward tourist.
- Manne´s Biergarten Location: Manne’s is on 4th Street between 10th Avenue and 15th Avenue. Hours: Wednesday-Monday 4:00pm-1:00am. Closed Tuesday. Description: German food and beer along with local charm and friendly people.
- Mayan Bistro  Location: 22nd Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: The kitchen is open daily from 7:00am-9:00pm and the bar is open until 10:00pm. Description: Large international menu with many things. Actually not Mayan food. There a garden with seating in the back.
- Milos Greek Restaurant  Location: 38th Street between 5th Avenue and the beach. Hours: Monday -Sunday 12:00 noon-11:00pm.Description: Authentic Greek food restaurant.
- Mu Burgerhouse  Location: 40th Avenue between 4th and 6th Street. Hours: Open daily from 5:00pm-midnight. Description: Trendy and in more of a locals area, you have a choice of 9 burgers here plus artisanal beer. This makes for a youthful and fashionable place to grab a burger.
- Muza Restaurant  Location:8th Street between 5th Avenue and the beach. Hours: Open everyday 8:00am-12:00 midnight. Description: Small restaurant with middle eastern taste.
- Nativo Restaurant Location : 30th Avenue and the corner of 22ns Street. Hours: Monday-Sunday 7:00am-12:00 midnight. Description: Healthy restaurant with good juices and smoothies.
- Plank Restaurant . Location: 16th Street between 1st. Avenue and 5th Avenue. Hours: Saturday and Sunday 9:00am-2:00pm. Description: This restaurant is known for it’s weekend brunch and fine dinning for dinner .
- Salade Location: Corner of 15th Avenue and 10th St. Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-9:00pm. Saturday and Sunday 10:00am-9:00pm. Description: Most known for getting a salad made for you but they have sandwiches and a light menu.
- Robin Bagels  Location: This restaurant is not in the center of Playa Del Carmen. It is on Avenida 115 with Calle Mision del Oro Hours: Open Tuesday-Saturday 7:00am-2:00pm. Description: Handmade bagels and really good sandwiches plus good value.
- The Rustic  Location: The Rustic is on 10th Avenue between 44th Street and Calle 46 (AKA Avenida CTM). Hours: Open everyday Monday-Sunday 7:30am-10:30pm. Description: Hamburger and sandwich restaurant on the north end of downtown. Very good burgers with casual atmosphere.
- Sanborns Restaurant  Location: Top floor of Quinta Alegria Mall on 5th Avenue and the corner of Constituyentes Avenue. Hours: Open daily. Description: This is a restaurant in a Mexican department store on the third floor above 5th Avenue with some view of the sea.
- Yala Falafel  Location: 10th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Open Monday -Sunday 9:00am-1:00am. Description: Middle eastern food with casual eating environment. Counter seating and grab a falafel.
- Cheesters Restaurant  Location: 40th Avenue between 4th St and 4 Bis street. Hours: Monday 2:00pm-10:30. Closed Tuesdays. Wednesday-Sundays 2:00pm-10:30pm. Description: Local pasta restaurant that is always busy. Think cream sauces and full plates of store bought pasta but people love it. This is about 5 blocks out of the normal tourist area.
- Don Chendo Restaurant  Location:30th Avenue between 24th and 26th street. Hours: Only open for dinner. Monday -Saturday 5pm-11pm Description: Great pizza and pasta and run by a foodie so you know it will be good. A local favorite among Playa Del Carmen restaurants in the Italian category.
- La Famiglia Restaurant  Location: 10th Avenue between 10th Street and 12th Street. Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 10:00am-11:00pm. Description: One of our favorite places for pizza and good quality meals.
- Mama Mia Pizzeria  Location: Constituyentes Avenue between 25th Avenue and 30th Avenue. There are other locations around town. Hours: open all day. Description: Street side pizza stall where you can get inexpensive pizza by the slice.
- Piola . Location: 38th Street between 5th Avenue and the beach. Hours: Monday-Sunday 12:00 noon-1:00am. Description: Large menu of pizza and pasta. It is casual with great basil martinis.
- Primer Plato Restaurant  Location:15th Avenue between Juarez Avenue and Calle 1 sur. It is on the west side of the street in the middle of the block. Hours: Open Monday-Saturday. 9:00am-6:30 pm-ish. Closed Sundays. Description: Homemade pasta and good value.
- Romeo Trattoria Pizzeria  Location: 4th Street between 10th Avenue and 15th Avenue. Hours: Closed Wednesdays. Open from 4:00pm-11:00pm all other days. Description: Good pizza and pasta place that locals know is good but gets overlooked by tourist since it is just off the regular tourist area. They have flat crust pizza.
- Trattoria Del Centro  Location: 26th St between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue Hours: Monday- Saturday 11:00am-11:30pm. Closed Sundays. Description: Cute pasta restaurant with good quality and good value right off 5th Avenue. Be sure to check out the back garden.
Mexican Restaurants in Playa Del Carmen
Restaurants in this category are pretty much 100% Mexican food. There are many restaurants that serve a variety but these are all about Mexican food.
- Asadero El Pollo Restaurant  Location: Corner of 20th Avenue and 2nd street. Hours: Everyday from 10:00am-6:00pm. Description: Local roast chicken place with packages for lunch with tortillas, fixings and a soda. See video here about this place! 
- Axiote Restaurant  Location: 34th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Daily from 1:30pm.11:00pm. Description: Authentic Mexican cuisine with modern evolving recipe’s. Casual atmosphere with very good meals.
- El Faisan y El Venado  Location: 2nd Street and the Highway. Hours: Monday-Sunday 7:00am-9:00pm. Description: This Playa Del Carmen restaurant has been around for more then 20 years. It serves up Yucateco food. That means food from the Yucatan region on Mexico. The food is simple and good. This restaurant gets mostly locals that like a taste of the Yucatan.
- El Ranchito Restaurant  Location: 10th Avenue between 8th and 10th Streets. Hours: open daily from 8:00am-1:00am. Description: Small Mexican restaurant with good value.
- La No. 20 Cantina  Location: This restaurant is in the Calle Corazon Plaza on 5th Avenue between 12th Street and 14th Street. It is on the second level. Hours: Monday-Saturday 2:00pm-2:00am. Sundays 2:00pm-8:00pm. Description: This is a modern take on a Mexican cantina. They have a large selection of Mexican tequilas, spirits and wines. There menu is contemporary and affordable. This is a good representation of the nouveau Mexican cuisine restaurants popping up in Mexico.
- La Perla Pixan Cuisine and Mezcal Store  Location: 34th St between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Closed Mondays. Tuesdays-Sunday 8:00am-12:00midnight Description: Old Playa Del Carmen feeling place with great food culture and sometimes live music. Traditional regional Mexican food and one of the best options for Mexican food among Playa Del Carmen Restaurants.
- Los Asados de Patzcuaro Restaurant  Location: 10th Avenue and the corner of 90th Street. It is on the east side of the street. Hours: 8:00am-12:00noon daily for breakfast, 12:00noon-6:00pm daily for lunch. Description: Grilled meat and homemade tortillas make this place good. This is not in the tourist area.
- Pik Nik Restaurant  Location:10th Avenue between 24th Street and 26th Street. Hours: 9:00am-9:30pm Sundays -Mondays, Closed Tuesdays. Description: Good lunch spot for burritos and Mexican food.
- Rincon Yucateco . Location: CTM Avenue between 10th Avenue and 15th Avenue. Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. Description: this is a very authentic Yucatecan food restaurant that has menu del dias. This is a great lace to try food that is from Mayan and Yucatecan heritage. Try here for lunch since they are closed for dinners.
- 100% Yucatan Restaurant  Location: Constituyentes Avenue just above the highway on the left. It is near Calle Diagonal 70 Norte. Hours: They are usually open Monday-Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm. Closed Sundays. The lunch menu does not start until about 12:00 noon or 12:30pm. Description: Your chance to taste a more local and simple food from the Yucatan.
Seafood Restaurants in Playa Del Carmen
- Buzo’s  Location: This restaurant is on 26th Street between 25th Avenue and 30th Avenue. Hours: Open daily from 11:00am-9:00pm Description: Local feeling and casual seafood restaurant with a style from Acapulco, Mexico. There is a large menu here and they clearly know how to cook seafood. They have friendly service and serve alcohol here. This restaurant is better than many other local seafood restaurants.
- C-Grill Restaurant  Location: 8th Street and the beach Hours: Open for three meals a day everyday. Description: This is a highend restaurant on the beach. There are not too many restaurants on the beach so this is a nice return to that in Playa Del Carmen. This is a seafood and meat grilled restaurant with mediterranean taste. For an elegant dinner with seabreeze and small scale feel without the buzz of5th Avneue, this isa good option.
- Catch Restaurant  Location: On the roof of the Thompson Hotel. Entrance on 12th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue.Hours: Dinner daily Description: Upscale seafood and more restaurant. Great views from this restaurant and good food.
- Chiltepin Restaurant Location: On the corner of 34th St and 20th Avenue. Hours: Monday-Sunday 1:00pm-1:00am. Description: Local Mexican restaurant with casual atmosphere complete with a kid’s pool. There are two locations in Playa Del Carmen but we much prefer the above listed location because it is more relaxed and has more character.
- El Curandero Restaurant  Location:34th Street between 25th Avenue and 30th Avenue Hours: Daily from 8:00am-Midnight Description: Mexican style seafood with slight gourmet twist. Casual atmosphere with full bar. Some meat dishes in addition to seafood.
- El Doctorcito  Location: Corner of 12th Street and 25th Avenue Hours: 11:00am-7:00pm daily Description: Mainly ceviche and seafood cocktails in a casual open air restaurant. The ceviche is really good!
- El Oasis Mariscos  Location: El Oasis Restaurant is located on the 307 Highway that runs through Playa Del Carmen. It is on the local access road on the west side. It is on the corner of 22nd Street and the highway, but remember that the street numbers on both sides of the highway do not match for some odd reason. On the beach side it would be 12th Street but it magically turns into 22nd Street when you cross the highway. Hours: Monday-Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm Description: Longtime running favorite in Playa for seafood tacos and seafood.
- El Pirata  Location: 40th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue Hours: Open daily for lunch and dinner but closes around 7:00pm daily. Description: Popular local seafood restaurant that serves up fresh fish, ceviche and seafood cocktails. This place is not gourmet and is very casual but fresh and decent value. You will get a local feel here.
- La Bamba Jarocha  Location: 30th Avenue between 34th Street and 38th Street on the west side. Hours: Open everyday from 10:00am-10:00pm. Description: Very local Mexican seafood place with large menu. It is a little out of the tourist area and will give you a local feel.
- La Barracuda  Location:La Barracuda is in the La Mission neighborhood of Playa. It is on Calle Playa Del Carmen and Calle 30. Hours: Open daily from about 11:30am-7:00pm. Description: Local seafood restaurant far out of the normal tourist area that is good to visit it you live in Playa and like ceviche in a casual palapa restaurant. This place is very popular with locals.
- La Fisheria Restaurant  Location:5th Avenue between 20th Street and 22nd Street on the east side. Hours: Open everyday from 11:00am-1:00am. Description: Seafood restaurant designed by famous Mexican Chef right on 5th Avenue. It is a little commercial and some dishes are basic and a few are nice combinations of skillful chef parings.
- La Floresta . Location: This restaurant is on west side of the highway at 14th Street. But remember the street numbers on the east side do not match those on the west side of the highway. So on the east side it is 8th Street. Hours: Open everyday from 8:30am-6:00pm. Description: Local taco place on the highway that is casual and consistent with basic seafood.
- Los Hijos del Mar  Location: 30th Avenue between 24th Street and 26th Street. Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 1:00pm-9:00pm. Description: From the creators of the first gourmet tostadas, this is their new restaurant. Good portions, taste and value.
- Los Hijos de la Tostada Location: 5th Avenue near the corner of 38th Street. Hours: Open Monday-Sunday 11:00am-11:00pm Description: This small restaurant served up mainly tostadas. They just happen to be great tasting and gourmet. This is one place that gets great marks for taste and good value. See our video of this restaurant here! 
- Los Aguachiles Restaurant  Location: There are two locations in Playa. One is just off 5th Avenue on Constituyentes Avenue between 1st and 5th Avenue. The other is a little off 5th Avenue and a little walk for tourist. It is located on 34th Street between 25th Avenue and 30th Avenue. Hours: Constituyentes Avenue location: 12:00 noon-10:00pm everyday. 34th Street location: 12:00 noon-7:00pm everyday. Description: Popular place for seafood tacos and tostadas.
- Man-Kii Seafood Restaurant . Location: Juarez Avenue between 75th Avenue and 80th Avenue. Hours: 7:00am-11:00pm everyday. Description: Local seafood restaurant that is good for people living in Playa Del Carmen since it is off the normal tourist route.
- Wichoos Taquitos . Location: 4th Street between 15th Avenue and 20th Avenue. Hours: Open all day. Description: Small local restaurant that is good for people wanting a budget option.
Vegetarian Restaurants in Playa Del Carmen
- Bio Organicos Location: 26th Street between 5th Avenue and 10th Avenue. Hours: Open daily for breakfast and lunch only. Description: Vegan and vegetarian food. This is a great new addition to the healthy scene in Playa.
- Clorofila Vegan and Vegetarian . Location: 30th Avenue and the corner of 20th Street. It is in front of Dac Market. Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm Monday-Saturday. Description:This is a nice fresh tasting restaurant that anyone can enjoy. Complex and creative menu with lots of great options. Take your meat loving friends here and they wont even notice. Great specialty drinks and food options. This is a favorite among Playa Del Carmen restaurants with the vegetarian crowd.
- La Senda  Location: 10th Avenue between 10th Street and 12th Street. Hours: 8:30am-10:30pm Monday-Sunday. Description: One of the best choices for vegans and vegetarians in Playa to eat at.
Note: See Vegetarian Guide to Playa above for more options. There are many vegetarian friendly options but not too many solely dedicated restaurants for vegans and vegetarians.
Street Food in Playa Del Carmen
- Antojitos Playa Del Carmen  Location: 30th Avenue between 2nd Street and 4th Street. Hours: Open all day long. Description: Salbutes are sold here. This is a yummy food typical from the Yucatan area of Mexico.
- Tacos de Barba-Birria  Location: 30th Avenue between 34th and 38th Street. Hours: Open everyday from 8:30am-10:00pm. Description: Delicious tacos at a humble place. See Video of this place here! 
- Tamales  Location: 30th Avenue on the corner of 12Bis Street. Hours: Everyday from early afternoon until about 1:00am. Description: Homemade tamales with great taste and several different types to choose from.
- Taqeuria El Borrego Loco  Location: This taco place is on the access road to the highway on the east side. It is just north of Constituyentes Avenue. Hours: open 6am-3pm daily. Description: Lamb tacos and soup. This is a very local place and a good place if you like lamb.
Do you have a favorite among the many Playa Del Carmen Restaurants? Let us know in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.