Here is a super fun activity for children and adults that hardly nobody has heard about. Sky Zone Trampoline Park is an indoor activity area all based on what you can bounce around doing. This is in Cancun at the Plaza Las Americas Mall but super easy to get to by car or colectivo (see directions below).
When you arrive you fill out an electronic waiver (obvious there are risks and one should be in good physical condition to bounce around). Then you decide on how long you want to pay for. We recommend at least an hour. Just like the expression says “Time flies when you are having fun!”. You will also need to purchase special non slip socks for use in the park. After putting on your socks and storing stuff in a locker or with someone that is with you, you are set to go!
After a little while of jumping around you will realize what a great workout this is and the next day too you might even feel the workout. But you will have so much fun you will not even notice all the good exercise you are getting!
Below is a little video of the fun here and yes that is me! Mr. Yucatan, working hard to try everything out for you so we can bring the best stuff to you. All in a days work!
Services at Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- There are locker for 10 pesos for your shoes and bags plus anything in your pockets. Try to bring a 10 peso coin.
- Snack bar with seating (for waiting parents)
- Separate area for parties. (note: if you want to set up a party here we can arrange it for you, just contact us.)
The large indoor area has six separate sections for activities. Each area has a supervisor for safety and they are helpful for showing you what is possible to do on the trampolines including cool tricks.
- One area has basketball hoops, this is perfect for doing that slam dunk you always wanted to do!
- There is the foam pit with trampolines next to it, perfect for jumping and flipping into it for a soft landing.
- Dodgeball area
- Smaller area which is good for younger children
- Large open area with multiple trampoline squares and trampoline sides for literally bouncing off the walls.
- And another smaller sized trampoline area with trampoline walls.
Prices are for the length of time you want to enter. For example one hour is 150 pesos. Socks are 30 pesos and necessary for entry but they are usuable for the next time you come. Time increments are in 30 minute periods. There are even passes for the day if you have the energy.
Friday and Saturdays 11:00am-10:00pm
998-884-2307 or 998-884-1804
Location and Directions
Sky Zone is in Plaza Las Americas Mall in Cancun. It is on the newer backside of the mall with access on the second floor.
To get to Plaza Las Americas Mall in Cancun from Playa Del Carmen you can take the Colectivos or Playa Express. Both leave from Playa Del Carmen and will drop you off near the mall. Just look at the link for all the details. ADO buses only go to the bus station and pass the mall without stopping. If you took ADO you would need to take a Cancun city bus or taxi to the mall. This takes about 10 minutes.
If you drive from Playa Del Carmen, you will drive up the 307 Highway and just after you enter Cancun you will see the large mall on your right.
Have you been here? Was it fun? Let us know in the comments below.