- Xcaret opens a new area of the park just for kids called Children’s World
- Discover the naturally beautiful Lagoon Bacalar in Mexico
- Grocery Stores in Playa Del Carmen -your everthing guide!
- The best beaches near Playa Del Carmen to visit and enjoy
- The weekend getaway guide for residents of Playa Del Carmen
- What is it like to stay in a luxury tent in the Riviera Maya?
- Check out the sweet Chocolate Museum near Uxmal Yucatan
- Visiting Cenote Xkeken and Cenote Samula -2 cenotes for swimming near Valladolid
With about 6 feet (2 meters) of frontage on 5th Avenue you might easily miss this hotel. Hotel Copa [...]
Hotel Delfin is one of the older hotels in Playa Del Carmen. It has been around since 1988. It has [...]
Dos Ojos Lodge is a small 4 bedroom hotel tucked into the forest right next to the Dos Ojos cenote [...]
Hotel Alux (a-loosch) is a budget hotel option for shorter stays in Playa Del Carmen. What is has [...]